Developmental milestones for a three year old
When did your toddler become a preschooler? Three year olds can already do so much! They know a lot of words and can communicate effectively. It is safe to assume that they understand everything or almost everything you say to them. Children are also better in their own expression: they systematically expand their vocabulary and build longer and longer sentences. As parents can tell, they also become more and more independent.
A child of preschool age observes the world like a little scientist. He or she asks many questions (how many times a day can a child ask “why”?), is curious about everything, experiments and investigates. Their fine motor skills are getting much better now. A 3-year-old can count 2-3 things and is ready for new challenges. Playing with friends becomes more important – you can notice that children actually start playing together rather than next to one another. That is great, as we have so many ideas for playing together!
A child absorbs knowledge in a natural way, and does it best through play. You can support his/her natural development and help improve competence and acquisition of knowledge by choosing right toys and activities. At Banana Panda we know how important the role of parents is. This is why we make educational and creative toys that are loved by children and appreciated by caregivers. They are adjusted to natural developmental stages of a child and encourage parents to join the play – it is pure fun!
A toy for a preschooler – what is really worth choosing for a 3-year-old?
Parents look for valuable toys that are safe and made of the best and certified materials, have a high educational value, and shape the sense of aesthetics of children. Experts agree: at this age it is important to play sports and use as little electronics as possible. Instead, choose puzzles, games and creative books. Draw, read, tell stories, play with numbers and letters.
Our philosophy is simple: we follow the child and support its natural development, and we give children and parents space for their own fun. We make sure that our products’ themes and form are adapted to a child’s age. What is most important, children play with them with pleasure. While assembling puzzles, children train their memory, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, learn new words and expand their imagination. In addition, they are inspired to acquire knowledge on a variety of topics, prepare to read and count, learn about nature and the human body, develop hobbies and train fine motor skills. They cover topics that improve children’s STEM skills.
Educational toys for preschoolers from Banana Panda
- Let’s Write and Wipe series consist of 4 books that allow to train manual dexterity, creativity and learn about letters and numbers.
- Varios jigsaw puzzle series cover different topics that are of interest to the little ones. Check out the whole collection, for instance:
- Observation puzzles for three-year-olds continue to train hand-eye coordination and inspire to learn about nature.
- Suuupersize Puzzles My Body and Alphabet provide a fascinating first lesson in anatomy and letters.
- Mix & Match Puzzles Robot Lab are perfect for little engineers as you can assemble puzzles however you wish.
- Coloring and drawing books as well as riddles provide fun ways to learn about the world. Due to their pocket size they are great to have fun on the go.
- Are you looking for a valuable gift for a 3 year old? Our puzzles, games and educational sets differ in themes and size. You can easily choose sets that will work at home, kindergarten, on vacations or on a trip. If you have any questions – let us know!