Suuuper Size Puzzle
SKU no.: 49027
Choo! Choo! Learning letters is great fun!
Get ready to board one of the longest puzzle trains! The conductor is an astronaut and each of the 25 wagons carries amazing passengers and incredible cargo.
This 52-piece, extra-long puzzle (137.5”) is a great introduction to the world of letters. Detailed, funny illustrations will encourage kids to learn the alphabet and discover new words – each wagon contains at least one animal or object whose name starts with a specific letter.
Ready? All aboard!
- Arranging and assembling large puzzle pieces:
- trains perception and concentration
- promotes hand-eye coordination
- encourages children to learn the alphabet and new words
- Jumbo puzzle pieces made of high-quality, thick cardboard are perfect for little hands
- The large, keepsake box with a practical handle makes it a great gift
- 52 large pieces
- Piece size: roughly 15×6.5cm/6×2.5”
Completed puzzle measures 350x15cm/137.5×6”
Not for children under 3 years of age – contains small parts