Play and draw,
and learn more and more!
This creative set includes two coloring books and educational puzzles – all about learning opposites. Simple, age-adapted illustrations with thick lines and a colorful background encourage toddlers to color freely, which naturally leads them to the next step – puzzle play.
Both coloring books and puzzles are a great way for training motor skills, observation and perceptiveness, as well as learning new words.
- Great educational value – simple illustrations help kids to take their first steps in independent coloring and then continue with puzzle play
- Encourages kids to learn new words and expand their knowledge about the world
- Trains perceptiveness and observation skills
- Supports fine motor skills and precision
- Trains the proper grip for writing
- 2 coloring books/ 24 pages
- 10 puzzles/ 20 pieces