A world of entertainment in a single box!
Discover three fun ways to play, depending on the player’s age and skill level. Picture dominoes for babies provide a pair puzzle and two versions of a very popular game.
- Puzzle pairs. Match the tiles and find all the animals and other objects on the farm!
- Picture dominoes. Divide the dominoes equally among players or select them from a common pool. Take turns putting them down and finding pairs. The winner is the first person to get rid of all their dominoes.
- Classic dominoes. In the harder version, match the pieces with the same number of pips. The winner is the first person to get rid of all their dominoes.
- Matching and assembling large pieces:
- trains perception, concentration and logical thinking
- reinforces acquisition of new words, colors and numbers
- teaches kids about winning and losing
- Playing together guarantees great fun and fosters parent-child interaction
- Large domino pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, perfect for little hands
- The handy box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
- 28 double-sided dominoes
domino size 6x12cm/2.5×4.5”