SKU no.: 77376
A collection of 7 contrast cards and 2 books that support a child’s development from the earliest weeks of life, helping them to explore the world and discover the joy of learning.
Large, double-sided picture cards can be shown to your baby one by one, or you can create an appealing garland that makes a unique children’s room decoration and helps develop baby’s vision.
“What do I see?” accordion books with large contrast illustrations are a great introduction to the world of reading. Looking at pictures with your child has a positive impact on their visual development, promotes association skills and boosts imagination while building a closer parent-child bond.
- Value: a 3-in-1 product that evolves with a child from ages 0 to 1
- Promotes a baby’s natural development, develops concentration and vision
- Interaction between parent and child builds a closer bond
- Picture cards can be used as flash cards or as an appealing garland
- Perfect baby shower gift
- Includes a guide prepared by a child psychologist on the importance of encouraging brain development from the earliest stages of life
- The handy box with a practical handle makes it a great gift
- 2 accordion books
- 7 double-sided cards
- Guide for parents
Each book measures 98x16cm/ 38.5×6”
Each card measures 11,5×14,5cm/ 4.5×5”