On-the-Go Puzzle Halves
SKU no.: 49104
What are these animals? Do you know them? Match the symmetrical pieces and check! This educational set is perfect for toddlers. It includes eight sturdy puzzles, ideal for developing manual dexterity, visual perception and logical thinking.
Start with 2 or 3 puzzle pairs/ puzzles and add more gradually. Show your child how to combine the pieces to assemble friendly animals. Once the puzzles are assembled, make up stories about animals, where they live and what they do.
Non-obvious combinations are also possible – just mix and match the pairs and have more fun. Let your imagination lead the way!
- Arranging and assembling puzzle pieces:
- trains logical thinking and concentration
- promotes hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Puzzle pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard
- The small, travel-friendly box is perfect for on-the-go fun and makes a great gift
16 pieces (8 puzzles)
Each puzzle measures 11×11cm/4.5×4.5”
Box: 13×17×4.5cm/ 5.15×6.65×1.88″